King Of The World Index du Forum

King Of The World
Forum d'alliance de compagnies aériennes sur Airlines Manager (serveur Jumbojet).

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook App Login Get Email

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    King Of The World Index du Forum -> Partie privée -> Congés
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
norwgarr

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Login Get Email Répondre en citant

Facebook App Login Get Email
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Can't say what percentage of users have this happen as e-mail is a required field for us and e-mail being missing would cause user creation to fail. HariGJ commented Feb 1, 2017 facebook integration in ios. Bundle parameters = new Bundle(); parameters.putString("fields", "id,firstname,email,gender,birthday,name"); parameters.putString("infofields","email,name"); request.setParameters(parameters); You are receiving this because you were mentioned. This solution fixed my account, but FB should take care about this on users' profiles (check and reconfigure as primary account the email address on file, if none primary email has been recorded) . [Email id is verified and no phone no provided to FB]. I guess the 75th email that I'm attached to. exactly what I just said. Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub #61 (comment), or mute the thread . My workaround is to render a form where user enter their proper email if the returning value is improper (which is an integer in this case). TeamRainless commented Jan 6, 2018 It's VERY simple: Just create a catch so that, if the email is not returned, the user must manually input it. I don't know. guyisra commented Apr 23, 2014 note that some facebook users registered with a phone number or via the app and therefore facebook will not supply an email. and testing on clients is not a good practice. pramodtech commented Jan 29, 2013 I'm facing same issue but with Twitter, facebook works fine! . On Jan 5, 2018 11:35 PM, "Joo Victor Pereira Santos" wrote: Today I was running some tests and I came across the same situation, the user's email was not being returned. Use icons to express feelings and activities Edit your posts and comments Create and share new photo albums Other MobileAppsGet right to your favorite parts of Facebook with our standaloneapps.Facebook MessengerReach friends faster.Facebook for iPadWith games, chat and biggerphotos.Do you have a Facebook page? Download Pages Manager for iOS or Pages Manager for Android.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. requnix commented Dec 14, 2012 We're also getting this. aanjna commented Sep 23, 2015 User email not written/fetch with this code of auth if ( isset( $session ) ) { // graph api request for user data $request = new FacebookRequest( $session, 'GET', '/me' ); $response = $request->execute(); // get response $graphObject = $response->getGraphObject(); $fbid = $graphObject->getProperty('id'); // To Get Facebook ID $fbfullname = $graphObject->getProperty('name'); // To Get Facebook full name $femail = $graphObject->getProperty('email'); // To Get Facebook email ID /* ---- Session Variables -----*/ $SESSION['FBID'] = $fbid; $SESSION['FULLNAME'] = $fbfullname; $SESSION['EMAIL'] = $femail; /* ---- header location after session ----*/ checkuser($fbid,$fbfullname,$femail); . which got love in 2 min. nimitzshah commented Aug 24, 2015 Thanks brentmulligan! . Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub #61 (comment) . Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub #61 (comment) . After confirmed that e-mail, facebook started to send the e-mail. All of Google. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count). rasool182716 commented May 30, 2017 Still am also facing this issue. If any one know the fix, please help. FilterKaapi commented Jan 11, 2015 This can also happen if the user has signed up using his phone number. So when I was trying to login via facebook the email field was coming as nil. guyisra commented Sep 23, 2013 has anyone managed to reproduce this? Facebook's test users are always with email. That solved this issue for me. See videos for example: Email denied: Email granted: . 1 . Collaborator simi commented Nov 7, 2013 This is definitely platform problem as Maxwell2022 mentioned. Thank you! . Sign UpIts free and always will be.JavaScript is disabled on your browser.Please enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser to register for Facebook.An error occurred 5a02188284
cara auto like status facebook dengan greasemonkeyfacebook account for createnokia mobile with facebook chatfacebook username hack downloadhow do you check someones last login on facebookfree facebook survey toolfacebook mobile application for nokia 6030create a professional facebook accountfacebook comments app idcara me hack akun facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    King Of The World Index du Forum -> Partie privée -> Congés Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation